SILA keeps you in step with the world of licensing and compliance. Measure the industry’s pulse with SILA surveys on topics that are hot, relevant and vital. Survey results are available to all members. Examples include surveys associated with compensation, policies and procedures, operating trends, and more.
Survey SILA Members
SILA members offer an excellent source of information on a variety of topics regarding insurance and securities. The following recent member surveys deal with various industry practices and are available to all SILA members. Need information not appearing on the surveys listed below? Members may request survey topics and provide relative questions for Board consideration by following these Survey Guidelines.
2012 Survey Results
- Background Standards Survey Results - 06.15.2012
- Appointment Termination for Nonproduction Survey Results - 01.30.2012
- SALS - Designated Home State Survey Results - 2012
- SALS - Emergency Adjuster Survey Results - 9.5.2012
2013 Survey Results
- SILA Salary Survey Results (NEW)
- Appointment Validation Survey Results - January 2013 (Targeted to insurance companies regarding appointment validation practices)
SILA Survey Results are posted here and are available to members only. SILA surveys and survey results are the property of SILA. Survey results may not be reproduced or distributed without written permission from SILA.
These pages access downloadable PDF files. You may retrieve these documents by clicking the links. If this does not work, you may need to click and hold (Mac) or right click on the link (PC), then choose "Download to Disk," "Save Target As...," or the equivalent. If you do not have Adobe's Acrobat Reader, you may download it by clicking the following link: