Access your SILA courses
SILA has partnered with three industry course providers, CEU.com, Securities Training Corporation (STC) and StaffKit. Under each course provider are the courses offered by this SILA Partner. Click on the course provider image to access the course login page. See the FAQ section for more information regarding the various courses offered through SILA.
Web-based Courses available through SILA:
|Communicating with Power|
|Motivation, Methods and Strategies|
|Teams that Work|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- What is the process to complete the Securities Basics Training Course through Securities Training Corporation (STC) :
- Each Session must be completed in consecutive order. Access to the next consecutive Session will be denied until completion of the prior Session.
- Each slide within a Session must be viewed before advancing to the next slide.
- The training program will feature printable Instructor notes and in-session questions
- Time limit of two hours to complete a final examination.
- Three separate opportunities, if necessary, to obtain a 70% grade or higher on a final examination.
- Authorized End Users will have forty-five (45) calendar days from the date of initial log-in to complete the program and may access the program as many times as needed within that time frame.
- What is the process to complete courses available through CEU.com?
- Each course offers printable course materials in addition to Audio lectures.
- Each module must be completed in consecutive order. Access to the next consecutive module will be denied until completion of the prior module.
- Interactive questions during the lesson modules so the student is completely prepared for the final exam.
- There is a one-year time limit to complete the course. After the year timeframe, the student will be required to re-purchase the course.
- All courses will contain a final examination. A passing score of 70% or better is required.
- The exam must be completed in one continuous session.
- The final examination must be monitored by a supervisor, manager, training director or independent third party.
- Online proctor capabilities that establishes a proctor user name and password prior to the student taking the exam, and logon after the exam to certify the exam was taken unassisted.
- A certificate of successful completion will be issued for each completed course.
- In the event the student fails the exam, the student must wait 24 hours prior to taking the new examination. A maximum number of exam retakes is capped at three. A new course fee will be required if the maximum number of exam retakes is exceeded.
- What is the process to complete courses available through Staffkit.com?
- Courses range from one to eleven hours of estimated study time
- Each course begins with an optional “Skills Assessment Test”
- A “Final Exam” is included with each course
- A "Certificate of Course Completion” is generated if the student scores 70% or above
- Each course includes periodic quizzes; all include interesting graphics; and sound
- When I am ready to take the test will a proctor be required?
- Yes, the exam proctor must be a supervisor or disinterested third party.
- Is there a course expiration date?
- Yes, 12 months after purchase you will no longer be able to complete the course and will be required to re-purchase the course to complete. For the Securities Basics Course, the course expires 45 days after purchase.
If I have questions who do I contact?
GENERAL QUESTIONS: For questions regarding the any SILA Course or Designation Programs, please call (800) 428-8329, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding the SILA Securities Basics Course, contact STC at (800) 782-2678.
Questions on CEU.com courses, contact at (800) 295-9010. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (EST) or you can email them at email@example.com.
Questions regarding the Personal Development Courses through StaffKit, contact Staffkit at http://www.silatraining.com/support