Learn More - Vendors
SILA encourages vendors who have products or services related to the financial services industry to join SILA.
- Ability to promote product and services through web and publication advertising and vendor directory listings.
- Ability to exhibit, present and host hospitality suites and events at SILA's national education conference.
Conference participation includes:
- Opportunity to meet in person and network with clients, prospective clients and regulators
- Identify and discuss industry and regulator pain points and requests for automation
- Obtain industry and regulator best practices
- Receive and utilize information gathered from email notifications, conference attendance, discussion groups, survey results and subgroup meetings for internal vendor R&D and Marketing departments.
- Professional development opportunities that include industry specific education programs.
- Discussion Forums where ideas and information may be exchanged with other members.
- State and Securities announcements that provide members with up-to-date industry and regulatory information.
- A job bank to help members connect with new employment opportunities.
- Professional recognition through advertising and vendor directory listings.
- Committees/Chapters to provide additional networking and information exchange.
- Availability to exhibit products and services at the annual SILA National Education Conference.
- Access to membership directories, industry surveys and regulatory contact and requirements publications.
- The opportunity to meet and interact with other vendors.
- A wide variety of volunteer opportunities that are both professionally and personally rewarding.
We welcome you to join thousands of other SILA members who benefit from all the information available with their membership!