Learn More - Regulators
Regulators who join SILA experience the following benefits:
- Gain understanding of how licensing and compliance regulation affect the firms and carriers that it regulates.
- Be the voice for the state insurance department regarding regulations and the barriers to regulation changes that exist.
- Provides opportunities to meet and interact with Licensing Director counterparts in all jurisdictions.
- Develop relationships with diverse parties who are in the insurance licensing and securities registration professions.
- Utilize SILA to distribute important state announcements of regulatory changes to over 1500 industry members.
- Participate in the annual conference that provides peer interaction and ideas for industry and regulator best practices.
- Receive and utilize information gathered from email blasts, conference attendance, discussion groups, survey results and subgroup meetings.
- Professional development opportunities that include industry specific education programs.
- Discussion Forums where ideas and information may be exchanged with other members.
- Committees/Chapters to provide additional networking and information exchange.
- Access to membership directories, industry surveys and regulatory contact and requirements publications.
- A wide variety of volunteer opportunities that are both professionally and personally rewarding.
We welcome you to join thousands of other SILA members who benefit from all the information available with their membership!