SILA encourages vendors who have products or services related to the financial services industry to join the Association. Vendors who join SILA experience the following benefits:
- Ability to promote product and services through web and publication advertising and vendor directory listings.
- Ability to exhibit, present and host hospitality suites and events at SILA's national education conference.
Conference participation includes:
- Opportunity to meet in person and network with clients, prospective clients and regulators
- Identify and discuss industry and regulator pain points and requests for automation
- Obtain industry and regulator best practices
- Receive and utilize information gathered from email notifications, conference attendance, discussion groups, survey results and subgroup meetings for internal vendor R&D and Marketing departments.
- Professional development opportunities that include industry specific education programs.
- Discussion Forums where ideas and information may be exchanged with other members.
- State and Securities announcements that provide members with up-to-date industry and regulatory information.
- A job bank to help members connect with new employment opportunities.
- Professional recognition through advertising and vendor directory listings.
- Committees/Chapters to provide additional networking and information exchange.
- Availability to exhibit products and services at the annual SILA National Education Conference.
- Access to membership directories, industry surveys and regulatory contact and requirements publications.
- The opportunity to meet and interact with other vendors.
- A wide variety of volunteer opportunities that are both professionally and personally rewarding.
Join SILA today to experience a mutually beneficial relationship with our organization. Read on for specific information regarding:
Description of a Vendor