Discussion Forums are a great way to participate with the SILA community. It’s the place to interact with more than 1,400 members to find answers, share best practice information and much more. Your SILA colleagues might have just the information you need, and you might have their solution as well.
The SILA Discussion Forums were designed to provide a place for SILA members to ask securities and insurance licensing questions of people with similar interest or expertise.
SILA is proud to announce that the SILA Discussion Forums is now live on an entirely new platform! Effective immediately, the SILA Discussion Forum, now driven by Simple Machines©, offers SILA members the most up-to-date means of utilizing a network platform among peers for general industry, common licensing and securities registration issues.
There is a Discussion Forum category for topics regarding:
- Producers (any individual licensing related topics)
- Business Entities (topics regarding agency licensing issues)
- Adjusters (devoted to adjuster licensing information exchanges)
- Surplus Lines (area designated for Surplus Lines topics)
- Securities (securities registration and compliance exchanges)
- Vendors (questions regarding technology and automation)
- Log-in with your SILA membership userid and password, select Networking, then Discussion Forums (must be an active SILA member to participate)
- Register (one time only, not the same as your SILA member login)
- Select the categories that you want to participate and click the Join feature.
Online User Guide
Utilizing the Forum