A very popular publication available to dues-paying SILA members. The Journal contains names, addresses, phone and FAX numbers for every state Insurance Department, Secretary of State's Office, and State Securities Division. Email and website information is also included.
The latest SILA Journal is now available online!
Click the image on the right to access your SILA Journal publication.
The content of the SILA Journal is presented in a digital magazine format. Benefits of providing this publication digitally are:
- The digital format is available 24/7 from SILA’s website. Now when you need regulatory information, you can access the SILA Journal from any location where there is an Internet connection.
- The new SILA Journal will appear in a book format with page turning features. Features and instructions are easy to find and simple for members to understand and use. You will be able to adjust and resize images for easy readability.
- The Journal will be updated regularly to provide the most current information to SILA members.
- For individuals who want to work from paper copies, the SILA Journal content can be printed.
- The SILA Journal information is searchable. You can easily search for information in the SILA Journal through key word searches, instead of turning page after page.